Viaje a Isla Tortuga con el Simposio
Tabla de contenidos
Como parte de las actividades previas al Simposio PCST “Comunicación científica como profesión: Formación, responsabilidades y roles” en San José (28 al 30 de setiembre), CIENTEC prepara este maravilloso viaje el lunes 26 de Sept. que despega del Valle Central para llevar a los participantes al Golfo de Nicoya, con destino último a Isla Tortuga.
El costo por participante es el siguiente/Cost per participante:
$125 extrangeros (foreigners)
$110 locales (locals)
Fecha/date: 26 de Sept. 2016
Formulario de inscripción: https://goo.gl/forms/6a7Xydw9rRIFr4jv2
Tortuga Island is famous for her sugar white sand beach, swaying giant palm trees and crystal clear turquoise water. This tiny island, located in the Gulf of Nicoya, displays the Bandera Azul or Blue Ecological Flag earned from the Costa Rican Tourist Board (ICT), where you can see a variety of flora and fauna.
Calypso Cruises created the "world famous" Calypso Island Cruise to Tortuga Island in 1975. After their first visit to Costa Rica, while on a sport fishing trip, David and Cecelia Reid, the owners and founders of Calypso, saw Tortuga Island for the first time. Tortuga Island was uninhabited and an island discovery they wanted to show to the world. It was then the idea of an island cruise was born. Since the first cruise, Calypso has escorted more than 1 million happy passengers on the tour Calypso made world famous. Enjoy this cruise onboard our luxury yacht catamarán Manta Raya for the 90 minute cruise from the Pacific Port of Puntarenas to the white sand beach and turquoise water of beautiful Tortuga Island. Calypso's area is located in the best part of Tortuga Island. You are invited to participate in the Snorkel Excursion and the Banana Boat Ride, both are included in your purchase of a Calypso Cruises.
INCLUDES: QUALITY BEYOND EXPECTATIONS
1. Comfortable bus transportation with A/C.
2. Bilingual guides, ICT certified (ICT - Costa Rican Tourism Institute).
3. Departure and hot typical Costa Rican breakfast served at our private dock and restaurant at Casa Calypso.
4. Cruise the beautiful Gulf of Nicoya to Tortuga Island onboard Calypso’s yacht catamaran Manta Raya in ONLY 90 minutes.
5. Delicious tropical fruits served on board Manta Raya.
6. Enjoy Snorkeling Excursion and Banana Boat at NO EXTRA COST.
7. A four course gourmet lunch is served on tables each set with white linen under the shade of umbrellas and giant parachutes for a “Casual Elegant” dining experience.
8. Live music, Marimba Trio (the musical instrument unique to Costa Rica).
9. Guaranteed 5 HOURS on Tortuga Island.
10. Unlimited soft drinks and fruit juice, beach chairs, hammocks, volley ball court and slack line.
11. Calypso’s bar serves tropical drink favorites at reasonable prices on board Manta Raya and at Tortuga Island.
12. Calypso’s private bathrooms.
13. TOUR OF DISCOVERY - An afternoon cruise of exploration around 7 islands in the Gulf of Nicoya.
14. Snap shots of Calypso passengers are taken during the tour for easy down load from “Daily Photos” on Calypso’s websites & Facebook.